_ Be a Partner in Growth -
Clinker Type - 1
Clinker Type - 2
- Cement clinker is a solid material produced in the manufacture of Portland cement as an intermediary product. Clinker occurs as lumps or nodules, usually 3 millimetres (0.12 in) to 25 millimetres (0.98 in) in diameter. It is produced by sintering (fusing together without melting to the point of liquefaction) limestone and aluminosilicate materials such as clay during the cement kiln stage. "Wikipedia"
- Clinkers are the main ingredient to produce Portland Cement. Global Sourcing is entrusted by many long-term borrower clients by eliminating all the complexity of Procurement.
- Since our establishment, we have constantly earn our title as a fast, high-quality assistance company. We don’t rest on our success and we never will.
- As an independent market player, we’re constantly adapting to the fast-paced environment of the open market, which in return continually rewards us with the power of flexibility of developing a business structure suitable to fit all your needs.
- Our successful business model gives you the opportunity to choose among our vast array of perfectly, along with our high-quality customer service.
© Copyright GLOBAL SOURCING | All Rights Reserved.